Basque Country Photography
My site is always in progress. Visit often to see the new additions.
My site is dedicated to my discovery and connection to the Basque people and country. I present to you my view of the people, the places and the artful of Bilbao, San Sebastian, Vitoria, Guernika, San Juan de Gaztelugaatxe, Aiara (Ayala), San Jean Pie-de-Port, Reynosa, Jaca, Pamplona, and the gorgeous Pyrenees.
The links below will grow to include as many aspects of the Basque and Basque Country as I can find.
Excerpts from my book, Basque Country, Discovery and Connection, is also included on my site. Excerpts will change regularly.
I hope you enjoy your visit.
Interesting Basque Culture Site Links:
* Pedro Oiarzabal Memoria Bizia: www.nabasque.org/oral_history.html
* and at University of Nevada at Reno https://oralhistory.unr.edu
* Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao Fabulous Art and Architecture,
* Wonderful Aiara Dance Troupe
* Gary Snapper's wonderful web site on the marvelous of Basque Country,
* Berstsolaritza (Basque Poetry),
Bertsolari Piloto, English subtitles: https://vimeo.com/9355066
* September 2015 my Basque pictures: www.leisureworld.com
* Movie, The Way, with Martin Sheen - Travel through Basque Country, meet Basque people